About this Role
This is a great opportunity for an administrator to join our small, ambitious, and driven website solutions agency based in Wokingham.
This role will report to the Managing Director and will manage the administration of the office, provide accounts support for customers, and assist our bookkeeper.
Jobs tasks will include:
- Basic Bookkeeping admin; collating invoices and receipts etc.
- Accounts support; handling customer account queries; e.g. invoice re-sending and direct debit queries
- Invoice generation and chasing unpaid customer invoices
- Reports generation
- Handling printing orders; receiving, checking, packing, shipping, and updating
- Other Order-related administrative work (for which training will be provided)
- Some business development & marketing support tasks (such as building prospect lists and liaising with our marketing agency)
- Database and CRM administration
- General office management, including (but not limited to) filing, insurance, utilities, supplies, social events and meeting arrangements
We’re looking for someone:
- To work in our office in Wokingham
- To work 8-12 hours a week, as required
- Who would benefit from a flexible working schedule
- Who will be happy following instructions to learn the ropes
- But also someone who can think for themselves and contribute to improving the role once they are familiar with it
- Who wants to be part of a small team and muck in where needed
Skills & Experience
They will need the following crucial skills:
- Demonstrable knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word software
- Experience using online accounts software; e.g. Xero, FreshBooks, Sage, QuickBooks, freeagent, etc.
- Experience using a computer and web-based software
They will ideally have the following skills:
- Experience with Xero accounting software
- Experience in a broad administrative role
- Experience working in a small team, within a small company
- Demonstrable experience generating Excel reports
Whilst this is primarily an office-based role, for the right individual we are happy to discuss flexible working arrangements, to provide a good work/life balance, including options to work from home on occasion and by arrangement.