This is an exciting opportunity for a digital management professional to join our small, ambitious, and driven Wokingham-based web agency that punches well above its weight.
Do you love organisation as much as we do (which is A LOT)?
Do you thrive on seeing projects run smooth as silk?
Have you got experience surrounding yourself with creative types who, let’s be honest, often need some time management?
And top of all that, do you have QA exposure, WordPress knowledge and experience working with website and web applications (don’t ask much, do we?!).
If so, you’ve got a very particular set of skills that we’d love to bring on board.
Want to know a bit more?
So you know we love organisation, but what exactly do we want from you?
- hands-on project management experience across numerous projects
- website project management experience is a must
- practical Agile delivery experience, with some knowledge of the Scrum framework and a solid basis for project governance and control
- intrinsic understanding of the levers to pull which guarantee both delighted clients and commercially successful projects
- excellent relationship management, stakeholder engagement, organisation, facilitation and project leadership skills
What can we bring to the table?
Your efforts will be rewarded by way of a very good basic salary of £35-45k, reduced pro-rata, with negotiable hours to suit, and sometimes cake.
Here are some highlights:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible Home/Office working opportunities to suit *
- Flexible working hours for life/work balance (in that order)
- Social events including monthly get together with takeaway – yes even during lockdown, we’ll send your food to you
- Take your birthday off on us (or a day in your birthday month)
- Additional holiday days for each year you work
- Sit/stand desk
- Your own desk plant
* At our Wokingham office we provide a friendly, professional, and entertaining working environment. We also make excellent cups of tea. Of course if you prefer the company of your cat then you’re welcome to work from home for some of the time, we can arrange this to suit us both.
As you’ll be part of a small company and will, at the very least have to talk to us, occasionally, you will need to be a team player with a good sense of humour and it’s extremely important that you fit in with our team.
Skills & experience
Whether you’re a seasoned project manager or have other experience in a creative agency and are looking for your next challenge, we’d love to hear from you – especially if you’ve ticked all our boxes so far!
Let’s get down to specifics; the skills and experience we need you to have – and those we’d love you to have – are:
- Leadership skills
- Be able to manage projects and budgets effectively
- Be highly organised with an ability to prioritise effectively
- Manage the team’s workflow through project management software
- Be familiar with tools like Trello, Click-up, and Slack
- Ability to problem solve; research creative solutions to problems
- Have had some exposure to WordPress
- Have experience working with websites
- Have some agency experience
- Proven experience of working on multiple projects simultaneously
- Proven exposure to testing and QA
- Basic knowledge of SEO
- Understanding of digital marketing basics
- Experience running website/web application projects (not mobile apps, that’s something altogether different)
- Experience with e-commerce
- Experience running Agile projects
- A recognised Project Management and/or Agile qualification
- Good knowledge of SEO
What will the role include?
- Plan, report and oversee execution of projects
- Take project control of planning, design, development and delivery of new websites, web development jobs, and assorted creative projects
- Host weekly Studio kick-off meetings and daily briefings
- Organise multiple project schedules
- Manage project risks, issues, track and escalate issues when required
- Keep clients updated
- Liaise with Operations, Admin. and Sales/Account Management functions across the business
- Support the Sales functions in preparing quotes and proposals
- Working with graphic designers, web developers, content creators, and marketers
- Build strong relationships with our clients and suppliers
Think you’re a good fit?
Complete the application form below!