Everything you need to use the essential social media to promote your business online.
What will I get out of it?
- Facebook – Great for small businesses, this course will give you the knowledge of how to use this platform to connect with potential customers and help grow your business.
- Linked In – The knowledge of how to create a great profile, access key networks and grow your connections!
- Twitter – Learn how to not only setup your profile but how and when to tweet and how to grow your following.
- Google Plus – Simpler than you think, we’ll show you how to set this up and how to use it to your advantage an ideal tool for small businesses.
Click here for the full Social Media for Business course plan (this will take you to the website of our partner, Wrap Digital).
What do I need for this?
- A laptop and power cable
- Basic computer skills
- Evening Sessions run on two consecutive Mondays 7:30 to 9:30pm
- Daytime Sessions run on weekdays 9:30 to 1pm or 2:30 to 5pm
- Tea, coffee and biscuits provided
Price & Places
- £150 +VAT per person
- These courses are workshops, therefore places are limited
This course been developed as a collaboration with Wrap Digital, a local Social Media Marketing company. Wrap Digital’s director, Ben Harrington, has extension experience of demonstrable experience in social and will take the course at SiteBites’ own training venue in Wokingham.