This course provides an orientation of Google Analytics data on your website and shows you how to use that data to improve your website.
What will I get out of it?
- To understand the following about your website:
- How people are using your website
- Where they are coming and who enquires
- An understanding of the demographics, as Analytics can provide them
- A documented plan of how to improve your website
What do I need for this?
- A laptop and power cable
- Basic computer skills
- A brochure website of your own, of up to 50 pages
- Either Google Analytics installed or be able to give us access to install it (included in the course fee)
- Two weekday evening sessions of 2 hours
- 7:30 to 9:30pm
- Tea, coffee and biscuits provided
Price & Places:
- £145 +VAT per person, for the whole course.
- These courses are also workshops, therefore places are limited to a maximum of 6 people.
We currently have no scheduled courses, so please use the blue button below to register your interest and we will keep you up to date.