This ‘SEO course’ provides an introduction to improving the performance of your website on search engines.
What will I get out of it?
- An understanding of:
- The best way to write content for your website
- What not to do and some of the ethics involved
- What your competition are doing
- A documented SEO plan to improve the performance of your website
- A three month follow-up with us, after the course finishes, to review your progress.
What do I need for this?
- A laptop and power cable
- Basic computer skills
- A brochure website of your own, of up to 50 pages
- Two weekday evening sessions of 2 hours
- 7:30 to 9:30pm
- Tea, coffee and biscuits provided
Price & Places:
- £145 +VAT per person, for the whole course.
- These courses are also workshops, therefore places are limited to a maximum of 6 people.
We currently have no scheduled courses, so please use the blue button below to register your interest and we will keep you up to date.