This is an exciting opportunity for a traffic project management professional to join our small, ambitious, and driven Wokingham-based web agency that punches well above its weight.
If you love it when things run like a well-oiled machine, with lots of moving parts working together in harmony, you’ll love life as our Studio Traffic Manager.
You’ll not only be responsible for choreographing our resources (both internal and external) when new work comes in, but you’ll also be part of our Quality Assurance process to ensure everything that leaves our studio will delight our customers.
In short, if you love it when a plan comes together, you’ll definitely enjoy being part of our A team.
Want to know a bit more?
Skills & experience
We love organisation, and the fact you’ve read this far means you do too – and that means you’re our kind of team member! So beyond the obvious – ruthless efficiency, laser-like attention to detail and plate-spinning skills that would make a circus performer blush – what exactly do we need from you?
- Minimum of 3 years experience of Resource/Studio management.
- Thrive in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment in digital (and occasionally print) media
- Team player with a calm, yet confident, and flexible demeanour with a “nothing is impossible” attitude to rally cross-functional teams
- Highly organised with flawless attention to detail
- Strong negotiator. Great communication skills, with the ability to juggle multiple demands simultaneously.
- Knowledge of IR35 and its implications.
- Recruitment industry experience is strongly desired, although not essential.
- Experience running website/application projects
- Experience with e-commerce
- Experience running Agile projects
- Experience with customer management
- A recognised Project Management and/or Agile qualification
- Good knowledge of SEO
- Adobe Creative Suite knowledge preferable.
- ClickUp, Zendesk, Zoho knowledge a bonus.
What will the role include?
- Manage resource Management across various platforms
- Oversee production and delivery of final assets for projects and websites
- Traffic jobs and validate briefs
- Work with Account and Project Managers to ensure jobs are created as needed
- Collaborate with internal studio team to resolve issues
- Manage Full Time and Freelance production team members
- Assist in training of new staff
- Support the studio to help with busy times and manage their resource
- As part of the QC process, sign-off artwork and websites (designs and drafts) before submission.
- Maximise the Studio’s efficiency whilst maintaining (or exceeding) established standards.
What can we bring to the table?
Your efforts will be rewarded by way of a very good basic salary of £35-45k, reduced pro-rata, with negotiable hours to suit, and sometimes cake.
Here are some highlights:
- Competitive salary
- Flexible Home/Office working opportunities to suit *
- Flexible working hours for life/work balance (in that order)
- Social events including monthly get together with takeaway – yes even during lockdown, we’ll send your food to you
- Take your birthday off on us (or a day in your birthday month)
- Additional holiday days for each year you work
- Sit/stand desk
- Your own desk plant
- The benefit of working in a small company where you’re empowered to help mould your role and our processes
* At our Wokingham office we provide a friendly, professional, and entertaining working environment. We also make excellent cups of tea. Of course if you prefer the company of your cat then you’re welcome to work from home for some of the time, we can arrange this to suit us both.
As you’ll be part of a small company and will, at the very least have to talk to us, occasionally, you will need to be a team player with a good sense of humour and it’s extremely important that you fit in with our team.
Think you’re a good fit?
Complete the application form below!